Rules and Regulations
- All players must wear a collared shirt or mock tees at all times. (Except ladies)
- Shorts must be a Bermuda type, no short shorts or jean shorts will be tolerated.
- Soft spikes only
- All golfers must register at the golf shop before starting play.
- Golfers under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult unless approved by the management.
- Golf carts must stay on path unless noted by the golf staff.
- The golf staff reserves the right at any time to ask someone to leave the property for any reason.
- Tee times are highly recommended!
- Any group that has more carts needed for number of players, must turn in cart at the turn of the 9th hole.
- Every player is expected to maintain proper pace of play.
Daily Fee Schedule (includes cart)
7 DAYS A WEEK
|Youth: (12 & Under)||18 Holes||$16.00|
|on green fees only|
|Corporate Play Books:||$625||25 passes|
Explanation of Annual Fees
- Annual membership dues are to be paid by March 31 of every year, except financed memberships which are due in full by September 30th.
- The annual fee is $1550.00 for one person and cannot be shared.
- Senior memberships apply to those who are of the age 60 or older during the membership year.
- Student/junior memberships apply to anyone under the age of 25 who is enrolled full time in school at the time of purchase of the membership.
- Weekdays only membership applies to anyone wishing to purchase a membership for all days excluding weekends and holidays, Mon. – Fri.
- The fee for adding a family member is $550.00 per year. (The member must be a spouse or a child living with the primary member. Children must be under the age of 18 or be a student. The age limit for children is 25.)